Clothed with Grace: Weekend Wear

Friday, October 26, 2012

Weekend Wear

My sister came into town last weekend and we had a number of errands to run, so I threw this on.  Weekend dress can be hard for me. I want to be comfortable, but I don't want to look like a slob.  I remember when I was 20, and was totally content to go out on a Saturday morning with my hair in a poneytail, while wearing baggy sweat pants; those days are long gone for me.  Anyway, the outfit: I just got this scarf for a steal and really like it.  I believe it has a skull on it, which is totally NOT me, but I love the color combo and think it's a fun addition to my wardrobe.  How about you? Any great tips to share about weekend dress?





Shirt: Kohls $10 similar
Cardigan: Forever 21 $8 similar
Scarf: Ed Harty $5 (Plato's Closet) similar
Jeans: Eddie Bauer (free at a fashion swap party) similar
Shoes: Vera Wang $12 similar


3 comments:

  1. Don't lie...you wear skulls on your outfits everyday. :) Just kidding! I love the colors on the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flared jeans dear!
    Have a great weekend!!
    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look Ginny!! I see you are a Plato's Closet fan too:) I don't have one near me in Boston but every time I'm home visiting my family in NC I go straight there...I'm obsessed!! Have a great weekend.

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete