Clothed with Grace: Wardrobe Essentials: Putting it All Together, Spring and Summer Edition

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wardrobe Essentials: Putting it All Together, Spring and Summer Edition

I've had so much fun revisiting this series this spring!  Here's a recap of all the topics I've covered:
I've also made a graphic with all the essential pieces included (except accessories) for you all to have too!


I also have a special treat for you today.  I've created Twenty-eight outfits based on these essentials. To get a copy of this for yourself all you need to do is subscribe to have either a weekly wrap-up, daily post, tips and tricks, or special offers sent to your inbox.



  • The weekly wrap-up with show you all the the posts from the week in one email on Monday morning.  
  • If you sign up for daily posts, it will be sent to your inbox daily. 
  • If you sign up for tips and tricks I plan to send out a special email weekly that will include content that hasn't been featured on the blog.  
  • Lastly, if you sign up for special offers I plan to send out an email weekly sharing sales at stores I love and also to let you know about any special deals specifically for My New Favorite Outfit readers.
h

Get My New Favorite Outfit in your inbox!

What would you like to see in your inbox?

Linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. This was another great series Ginny! I loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ginny!!!!! Well done.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. got all the basics down, this is good! a real must have this season

    Delightful Ideas
    Teeth Whitening Kit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete