Clothed with Grace: Floral and Denim

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Floral and Denim

This week marks the end of the quarter and I'm so excited to have Friday as a work day.  The kids are great, but I am ready for a bit of a break.  I'm not feeling very motivated and I think the weather really changing has really bummed me out.  I'm just not ready for cloudy days and the necessity of coats. 

I really do like today's outfit, though. I'm wearing my booties for the first time this fall, and it's fun to have them back on.  In the midst of my gloomy attitude, this outfit feels like the best transition to fall look, denim jacket + dress + booties = easy, comfy look.  I still can't get over finding this dress for $7 at Target (thank you who ever returned it after letting it sit in your closet unworn until I could get it for a steal). 



jacket: The Limited similar
dress: Target similar
Necklace: Mariposa Medley c/o same
Bracelets: chloe + isabel c/o samesame 
Booties: Amazon similar

Wednesday:
Linking up with:


17 comments:

  1. I love pairing my floral short dresses with my denim jacket. This came out so cute and Fall-ish. I love the tortoise+crystal necklace and those glitter booties. So chic, Ginny. =)

    Have a Great Wednesday! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The glitter booties! They are adorable with this transitional outfit! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! The floral dress & those amazing booties are perfect together, really love how you styled this.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glitter on the booties! Very unique and cute. Have a wonderful Friday:) Breaks are good!

    Take Care
    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. True story: I had a dream about those booties the other day. Total FOMO about those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! Love the dress with those booties!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the booties! I have been struggling with what pair to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, love the sparkles on those boots! Hopefully they made your day a little bit brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The booties are so fun! We have a work day on Friday, too, and I'm so ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i remember those booties!! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin the cute glitzy booties and the floral dress. The denim jacket goes well on top. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing can be cuter than a denim jacket mixed with a floral dress & booties - great job Ginny!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your booties! I wear my denim jacket with casual dresses too. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pairing my booties with dress too...it's even more fun when floral is involved!! ;) This is a great fall style, lady!! Enjoy your Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute booties! I love the denim jacket with a feminine dress combo! Such a fun and functional outfit! You look lovely! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete