Clothed with Grace: Preppy Plaid

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Preppy Plaid

While J.Crew Factory was having their 50% off sale I picked up this sweater and this skirt.  Last month I snagged up this skirt for a steal and crossed my fingers that my normal size would work, it did and now I want this skirt in every print and color.  

I thought the tan would be great for fall and I've seen it styled super cutely by a number of bloggers lately.  Today I decided to pair it with this navy vest I recently picked up.  I really liked the way Maureen wore it and have a gingham shirt to try with it too, but I thought I'd pair it with plaid today, and I love how it came together. 



vest: Sears same 
shirt: Target 
skirt: J.Crew Factory same
necklace: Mariposa Medley c/o similar
bracelets: chloe + isabel c/o same and Stella and Dot same
boots: Born similar

Thursday:
Linking up with:

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you look adorable! That skirt is a workhorse in my closet- can't get enough colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how that skirt looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had managed to hit the sale! I have that same skirt. I love your outfit!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, I would grab it in another color too! I was pretty good with the J.Crew Factory sale and only got the one scarf print sweater I've been wanting for a while.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. The camel color looks so dressy! The silhouette is so comfortable and fun too. I love the preppy feel of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I resisted and did not look online during the 50% off sale...looks like you got some great finds!!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that tan skirt. I have it in pink and it is just a great piece. The tan and plaid are prefect for fall! I hope you have a great weekend! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect fall outfit! I think the tan was a good choice for the skirt, it will look nice with tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt! Over the summer I had a couple in different colors I wore all the time, they really are the best!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always put together the cutest outfits, Ginny! Love the fall look of this one and that skirt looks like it will be really versatile all season. p.s. you were right about our Halloween costumes:) We're going as Agatha and Zero from the Grand Budapest Hotel. Great guess! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must get that skirt in every print and color! It looks amazing on you! And I love how you styled it with the plaid, vest, and boots!

    http://kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look! Great deals from J.Crew Factory, my fav store!!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing vest! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete