Clothed with Grace: Holiday Gift Giving with Gordmans

Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Gift Giving with Gordmans

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, I know we did. Today we'll be out doing a bit of shopping and my guess is a lot of you will probably be doing the same thing.  Today I'm going to share with you some gift ideas I have for my family that I found on a recent trip to Gordmans. The thing that is great about Gordmans is they carry brands we all recognize, they just are able to offer them at a fraction of the price.  I was really impressed by the things I found!  

Today they also have a bunch of Black Friday deals, so if you're out an about, you should definitely check them out.

One of the first things I saw that I knew would be great for my family were all the great holiday snacks, like these below from Harry and David and Ghirardelli.  These will make awesome stocking stuffers and my Dad is really difficult to buy for, but snacks always put a smile on his face.  


Gordmans toy department was really impressive too.  They had a ton of toys Grant would love, like dart guns, Ninja Turtle toys, Lego sets, and tons of great books. His list from Santa is growing, and Gordmans has so many things he'd love to have.


Gordmans also has a really large cologne and perfume department.  Brian's favorite is Acqua Di Gio and I love it too.  With Gordmans, I can start to knock off Brian's wish list too.





My mom loves Christmas decorations and Gordmans has always had a ton of great home decor.  These snowmen and trees will be perfect for her collection....yes, she collects both. : )


My sister has really great taste in home decor and these pieces made me think of her immediately.  This chair is amazing and only $99 and they have it in a bunch of bold and neutral colors.

I also did a bit of shopping for myself.  I scored this great top with faux leather sleeves from Kensie and this jeweled sweatshirt from Jessica Simpson.  Both were literally half the price of what they are currently selling for at a number of department stores.  Seriously.

Ginny

I hope you all have a great Black Friday and while you're out and about I hope you stop by Gordmans and snatch up some great deals! They were nice enough to share a coupon with you all too. Happy shopping!



1 comment:

  1. I gotta say I have never heard of Gordmans.
    Must not be a southern store.
    Looks like they have some fun stuff though
    Brett

    ReplyDelete