Clothed with Grace: And All the People Said Amen

Monday, August 17, 2015

And All the People Said Amen

It's been awhile since I've shared a song with you all, but this one my Matt Maher has been in my head constantly. Sometimes we can feel like we are the only one going through something, or the only one who could truly understand what it's like to walk in our shoes. I want to encourage you today that is not the case. God sees us and love us, just as we are!


You are not alone if you are lonely
When you feel afraid, you're not the only
We are all the same in need of mercy
To be forgiven and be free
It's all you got to lean on
But thank God it's all you need
And all the people said Amen, whoa oh
And all the people said Amen
Give thanks to the Lord for His love never ends
And all the people said Amen
If you're rich or poor, well it don't matter
Weak or strong, you know love is what we're after
We're all broken but we're all in this together
God knows we stumble and fall
And He so loved the world He sent His son to save us all
And all the people said Amen, whoa oh
And all the people said Amen
Give thanks to the Lord for His love never ends
And all the people said Amen
Blessed are
The poor in spirit who are torn apart
Blessed are
The persecuted and the pure in heart
Blessed are
The people hungry for another start
For this is the Kingdom
The Kingdom of God
And all the people said Amen, whoa oh
And all the people said Amen
Give thanks to the Lord for His love never ends
And all the people said Amen (yeah)

This outfit is definitely classic and easy. As I mentioned last week, my heels and I have had to part ways, but my wedges and I are still going strong. I love these I got earlier this summer and they are great with these ankle pants I picked up for less than $10 from Gap.  I think they'll be great for work this fall, and they are elastic waist, so they'll be perfect for afterward the baby is here too.



Denim Jacket: The Limited similar
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Gap same
Necklace and Bracelet: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox necklace
Bracelet: Stella and Dot
Shoes: Steve Madden same c/o Brandizer

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the spiritual pick me up today! Love your necklace! susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with classic black and white! I love the turquoise jewelry you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewelry is so pretty! <3 it!

    That song is great; thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These wedges are awesome! I love the classic look. And the teal necklace adds such a great pop of colour.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That denim jacket looks great on you, and I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $10 for these pants?? Girl, you are going to have to start buying maternity clothes for me too! Love this simple outfit, the jewelry just makes it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great song thanks so much for sharing! I know I've been MIA but girl you look great! Those wedges are so perfect.

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your necklace - and this is making me realize I really need to get a jean jacket!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete