Clothed with Grace: Watch me Whip...

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Watch me Whip...

Ok,  so our family basically listens to Christian radio or Sports Radio (when Brian chooses), so I was a bit surprised when Grant starting to randomly sing "Watch Me Whip, Watch Me Nae, Nae." I do know of this song because it's a current favorite amongst my 7th graders.  Come to find out, Grant's class dances each day and recently they started dancing to this song, and the actions are on the video they watch through their Smart Board too. Oh, to be a fly on the wall while 17 Kindergarteners "Whip and Nae, Nae." Sometimes a song comes out that you just have to embrace.  The song is silly, but totally appropriate, and you just need to go with it. Oh, and whip and nae, nae.


First off, I'm loving this cardigan from Shein.  I really wanted it when I started seeing it pop up in boutiques last year, but the price point was higher, I'm so glad Shein came out with their version, and it's less than $25!

I'm also super crazy about these boots (similar) I just got from thredUp! (Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase.) There were only $40, and I had $30 in credits, so $10 boots? Yes, please.  There are Borns, all leather and in like-new condition. I've already worn them a handful of times and know they'll definitely be a go-to this winter.



Cardigan: Shein c/o same
Top: Gap
Jeans: Old Navy same
Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocksbox similar
Boots: thredUP (similar)

Linking up with:



2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! I haven't broken out mine yet this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh that song is so ridiculous. Every time it comes on I laugh! Love this cardigan. The colours are beautiful.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete