Clothed with Grace: Countdown

Monday, December 14, 2015

Countdown

Hannah is officially due on Thursday, and to say I'm ready to be done would be the understatement of the year. I'm not so much anxious as I am excited. We plan to induce next Monday if she doesn't decide to show up on her own before then. I have her bags packed and mine as much as I can, without waiting to throw in my "getting ready" stuff.

I admit I have been feeling really tired and am not feeling quite as patient at school as I wished I was. Luckily the kids are working on a project that is pretty independent, so other than them bringing their computers to me to ask questions, I've been taking it pretty easy. I will admit that during my plan time I pretty much stare at the wall, as 1:00 hits and my brain seems to turn off. I have my plans ready to go for my long-term sub and have things pretty darn organized in my classroom too, so I'm feeling good about that.

I did one more mass clean-up at home last weekend, which will hopefully mean we can go a few weeks without me having to clean the bathrooms or sheets, etc.  I'm thankful Brian is a good cook, as he'll be in charge or that for a while while we're getting adjusted at home once Hannah gets here.

I'm not sure what blogging will look like after this week.  I don't have anything planned ahead of time, because honestly, I feel like the good year blimp and doing any more maternity photos after this week is not going to happen. I plan to post about Hannah's appearance as quickly as I can, but it seems like with the holidays I probably won't have time to post, just like you all won't have time to read. I do plan to try to get back into a normal routine as soon as we're settled though, as I really do enjoy this hobby.


As for this outfit, I am crazy about these boots!  I've been loving the fringe trend this year and have had my eye on these. I had some credit to thredUp (use this link to get $20 off your first purchase), and I came across these boots for only $40 and they came like new and since I had credits they were free.  Seriously, thredUp is a goldmine, if you haven't tried it yet you totally should!



Sweater: Shein same
Shirt: Old Navy similar
Leggings: H&M same
Necklace: Stella and Dot same
Boots: Lucky same via thredUp (Use this link to get $20 off your first purchase.)

8 comments:

  1. Eekk! What an exciting time for you and your family!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Can't wait to hear all about it! You are looking great, and very fashionable with those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are so cute! Loving your pattern mixing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are adorable! Thinking of you and your family during this exciting time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. ThredUp is a goldmine! Praying for Hannah's safe arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be thinking of you and can't wait for your return :) I do hope to see a picture of the little!!
    Enjoy the break!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to meet Hannah. In other news, the cardigan and tee work so well together. I would definitely purchase both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting that she is almost here! You look adorable as always :)

    ReplyDelete