Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Life Lately

Here's a look at life lately that I've shared on Instagram!

Little Sis and I have been twinning on the reg. Seriously, I'll get her dressed, then look down and realize we match. It's so crazy at a subconscious level!




A few months back I went to a play with Grant called Drastic Plastic. It was about how each of us impact the environment. One thing I took away was how much I waste plastic baggies, so I found these reusable ones on Jane.com and am so excited to use them instead. Next step is making sure I take reusable bags with me to the store!



For Mother's Day my mom got me a mug with Grant and Hannah's picture on it.  It was a quick one I snapped on morning and shared on Facebook. It's definitely an authentic look at life, Grant with his granola bar and everything.



We went out to P.F. Changs for my birthday and it was amazing. Seriously, sushi, I've missed you!



Over Mother's Day weekend I went to Target to get my mom a card and found these wedges on clearance for $14, but they were mis-marked to $5.68. Score! I'm loving them and really had worn out my old wedges.



We had teacher appreciation day at school and had a bunch of drawings. I won a $15 Starbucks gift card. It was pretty much amazing.



Grant has learned how to ride his bike, so one morning Hannah and I went outside to watch. Being a winter baby, she hasn't been outside a lot yet, but we're getting used to it.



Life has been pretty good and I'm looking forward to summer break soon!

9 comments:

  1. Love that you are matching, too cute! Those wedges look fabulous, and yay for winning the Starbucks Card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love matching with my daughter too. Hannah is so cute. Love the new mug. Girl, I bought those same wedges at Target but paid full price (30 bucks) for them. I am jealous that you paid way way less. It's OK though I love mine and have worn them a few times already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Starbucks! I got a $10 gift card to the grocery store which is always useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of those reusable bags! Hopefully you'll be able to get a lot of use out of them. I'm also looking for ways to cut down our waste around here. I think cloth napkins are the next thing on my list - but I can't decide if that's good or crazy so I haven't taken the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use clothe napkins, I got a bunch on clearance at Kohls.

      Delete
  5. I always forget to take my reusable bags to the grocery store. I think I'll start leaving one or two in my car so at least I'll have a few. You guys matching is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are so cute! Mugs make such great gifts :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete