Clothed with Grace: 7 Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows

Thursday, June 30, 2016

7 Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows



Just during this last year, I've started to watch a lot more on Netflix and a lot less on cable.  I really like getting to watch a series the whole way though, and honestly, nursing gives me a lot of time to keep myself occupied.  I've tried reading, but it's too tough to hold a book, so Netflix it is!

Today I though I'd share some of my favorite binge-worthy shows!


First up is Gilmore Girls. This show follows the lives of a mother and daughter who are best friends. I actually just finished it. It's fun to see where these actresses began.  I'll be honest, is isn't my favorite show, but I really enjoyed seeing the journey these characters took through the years!

Next is Friends! This was my favorite show when it was on live and seriously, it's just as funny now! I laugh out loud often and wonder whatever happened to good comedies on t.v. Anyone else with me?



Gah. Love. This. Show. It was my first binge last year and I have to say I've considered watching it again. I can't believe I didn't watch it when it was live. What was I thinking! This show follows the lives of upper class rich kids (for the most part) in New York City, with a notorious "Gossip Girl" website sharing their every move and stirring up trouble along the way. Some characters started as my favorite, then we later replaced with other character who I hated early on then loved later!  #chuckbassforever



I actually started watching Pretty Little Liars two seasons in on a marathon on ABC family and was hooked. This story follows the lives of five girls after their best friend is mysteriously murdered. They are then targeted and stalked by a mysterious "A" who seems to know more than he/she should about everything.  I am not crazy about the 5 year fast forward thing they have going on now, but this show kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat for a long time!


Seriously, Friday Night Lights is amazing. For real. It's another show I can't believe I missed when it was live. I love everything about it and every character. Although the other shows I've listed are way more girl oriented, I think this would be a good show to watch as a couple! It follows the lives of a bunch of kids in Texas as well as their football coach and is pretty realistic and relatable in my opinion.



I know I said it about a couple of shows above, but I can't believe I didn't watch this when it was live! I loooovvvedd One Tree Hill! It's another show I'd rewatch in a heartbeat. I told my sister it's like the middle class version of Gossip Girl, if that makes since..without the gossip girl. So. Good.



I just started watching Hart of Dixie and really like it! When I saw that one of my favorite actors (Scott Porter) from Friday Night Lights was on the show, I knew I'd be hooked once again!



What shows have you watched and loved? I'd love to hear and add some more to my list! I've got another six months of nursing, so I have a lot of time on my hands. : )

3 comments:

  1. Great list. We love Friday Night Lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh. Hart of Dixie is my all-time favorite. I hope you enjoy it. I still get a little sad when I think that there are no more episodes. We're watching Friends (for the first time) and absolutely love it. I was too young when it first aired and wasn't allowed to watch it. Who's your favorite character? We're both Chandler fans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously don't know it I could pick! Just when I think I've decided, I think about how funny another character is too!

      Delete