Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Life Lately

Here's a look at life lately via some pictures I share on Instagram!

This little girl, I can't even! We are having so much fun this summer already!



We went to my parents' house on Memorial Day and the boys went fishing.  I thought I'd try to catch a picture of the kids together, I snapped this, then two seconds later Hannah spit up...



We've been going to the park quite a bit too! This was Hannah's first time on a swing and she loved it! Grant loved helping push her too!



Here's a side by side of Grant and Hannah at about the same age...yep, they're related!



We're gearing up for Grant's 6th birthday party and he's decided on a pirate theme.  Guess what's going in the goodie bag? #thiskid



We also got the go ahead to feed Hannah baby food. She'd been doing really well with cereal, so we added veggies. She is loving them! We've gone through three veggies so far, four days on each. Next is peas (gross), then we'll start fruits!



I've also been staying caught up on scrapbooking, which is my favorite thing. My pages are much simpler, but I'm totally ok with that!

11 comments:

  1. Oh their grins! Summer is just so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet to see how much Grant and Hannah love each other! They are such adorable siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so sweet together! Grant looks like he is an awesome big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Followers and Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    ปั้มผู้ติดตาม Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์ครบวงจรที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    buy dmt vape juice online

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Krebsversicherung

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! . . . . . .
    baby shower gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure!
    Diamanten Kassel

    ReplyDelete