Clothed with Grace: My Daily Haircare Routine

Monday, June 27, 2016

My Daily Haircare Routine

Thank you Women's ROGAINE® for sponsoring this post.




First and foremost, I need to disclose that I do not have hair loss, however, I've had numerous friends throughout my life who have had this struggle. In fact, 1 in 3 women notice hair thinning in their lifetime.  Luckily Women's ROGAINE® is here to help!  It can be easily added to your daily haircare routine and make all the difference in the world.

Clinical studies have shown that using Women's ROGAINE® once daily can regrow hair in as early at 12 weeks, with nearly half of women having thicker hair than they did before they started losing their hair! 

When using Women's ROGAINE®,  the great part is that it just needs to be used once daily, either in the morning or at night. It can also be applied to towel dried or dry hair, then you can style as normal. This quick application can easily fit into any haircare routine, which I love! 

The non-greasy formula also doesn't leave a build-up and is available without a prescription and is super affordable at only $29.99 for a two month supply.


Today I thought I'd share my haircare routine with you all, and should I ever need it, Women's ROGAINE® would easily fit in! For the last few years I've changed from washing my hair daily to every other day, to every three days, now to twice a week. If I exercised daily, I know washing my hair twice a week wouldn't work, but for now exercising isn't happening.  I have a few haircare products that really aid in me being able to take care of my hair as I do and it looking just as good on day four as it does on day one.


On the days that I do wash my hair, the first thing I do before blow drying it is applying a small amount of Dove Pure Care Dry Oil to my hair line where my part is and up front where my baby hairs are, then I blow dry, first with my fingers, then with a brush about halfway through.  The dry oil keeps my flyways at bay and leaves no residue.

I also have this Garnier Fructis Style Paste I use on occasion for any stray hairs and it does work well too.


Once I've blowdried my hair, I flat iron it a section at a time using my Chi and TRESemme Thermal Heating Protecting Spray. My Chi is great, so on day 2-4 hair it only takes me five or so minutes to touch up my hair, using the TRESemme heat spray each time as well.

On days 2-4 Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo is my favorite go-to product. Before jumping in the shower to wash my body I shake and spray the dry shampoo all over my hair and put it up in a ponytail. After showering I brush it out, then flat iron as normal. My hair never looks or feels dirty when I use this product.


Having healthy hair makes all the difference to how I look and feel, and I'm thankful for Women's ROGAINE® being available, should I ever need it. If you're ready to give it a try, there are coupons available for you too!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment