Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Life Lately

Today I thought I'd give you a peek into life lately here at home via pictures I've shared on Instagram!

Hannah and I have been twinning on the reg. It's totally accidental, but I'll seriously look down and notice that we match.




Notice the teething necklace? I got it on Jane.com for like $7, I wanted to see if Hannah was a fan before getting a more expensive version. She is definitely a fan and teal seems to go with everything I wear in the summer, so it's pretty win-win around here.



Grant has been working pretty hard to ride his bike he got for Christmas without training wheels. He's doing great, but he's still working to get confident about starting on his own. I'm not going to lie, his attitude has not been consistently great and he's been mad at me that I won't let him give up. He can totally do it, he just doesn't trust himself yet. Baby steps.



Hannah has been a trooper in the stroller while Grant practices, thank goodness!



Grant turned six recently and begs to go to the Amazing Pizza Machine quite often, well he got his wish and we went as a family. He had a blast!



Grant had wanted a party at the splash park for his birthday, then it rained all day. We quickly came up with some games and had it at our house instead. It was pretty crazy, but the kids had fun. Grant got a Razor scooter and is loving it. The rain didn't stop him from going outside to give it a try and he's been using it daily!



Hannah pretty much wants to stand up all the time, but won't crawl yet. This girl is killing me with her cuteness!



I went and sold Hannah's bouncy chair after she sat up in it and I thought she'd tip over. I found this table for a wapping $7.50 and Hannah is loving it!



I got a new planner and am loving it! I found it on Jane.com and went to Hobby Lobby and got some fun planner stickers to go with it too. It's about the only thing I'm looking forward to as far as school goes. Whomp, whomp.



Grant and Hannah continue to be the best playmates. As I'm typing this on the floor they are about two inches from me and each other playing happily.



My mom has helped out almost daily at the pet rescue in my hometown. She asked me to make her a t-shirt blanket from the last nine years worth of t-shirts from the annual "Walk for Paws." I was not sure where I'd find the time to make it, but one day last week both the kids played and let me work and I was done in just under two hours. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of it!



I can't believe I go back to school in just a few weeks. As much as being at home has been hard work, I'm not ready to go back!

7 comments:

  1. Such cute pics of your kids! Glad you are enjoying the summer and your little ones. Have a great weekend! - Amy
    http://stylingrannymama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that I love reading your blog! Thanks for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry was totally scared when he lost his training wheels and went back to him smaller bike for a while. Now he's on his big bike full time, but I think the height thing was a big worry for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete