Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Monday, July 25, 2016

Life Lately

Here's a look at life lately via pictures I've shared on Instagram!

I've gotten in the habit of trying to take a quick picture with the kids before church, they are my greatest accomplishment for sure!




I adore this picture. I think Grant was trying to get Hannah to look at the camera, but it just looks like he's telling her a secret.



Hannah really wants to crawl, but hasn't figured it out. Currently I'm scattering toys around and she's army crawling in circles and backwards to try to get to them. Grant crawled at about 7 months, so we'll see if Hannah gets it figured out soon or not.








I was able to get some scrapbooking done while Grant was at sports camp a few weeks ago. I really try to print pictures once a month, then set aside a few hours to stay caught up.


Grant went to visit his Grandparents last week and was so excited to come home to his sister. He hugged her like crazy, and she sure looked like she was hugging him back. Grant told her about a million times he missed her. It was pretty much the sweetest thing!



I got Hannah this owl rocking chair on a local buy-sell-trade site for a steal and obviously Hannah is a fan. Love those squinty eyes while playing with Grant.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had taken more pictures "with" my son, Jordan, and of him and his dad. I took a ton of pictures "of" Jordan, but not "with" Jordan. You have such a precious family, and your love for Grant and Hannah shines like a beacon. :) Enjoy them and your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these pictures are SO sweet! I love the bond that Grant and Hannah have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for keeping up with the photo printing! That is on my list!

    ReplyDelete