Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Monday, September 19, 2016

Life Lately

Today I thought I'd share what's been going on via pictures I've shared on Instagram!

We are ready for football and the Huskers are off to a great start! I have so many pictures of these two staring at it each other. Love it!




We got a new car! It's a Toyota Highlander and I love it! Brian switched jobs and I had been driving "his" truck while he drove an economical car for work (they paid the payment and gas). Now, he drives the truck and said I would get something new. I'm not super concerned about what I drive, but when he suggested this I was in! It has a third row and is super cozy. We went out of town last week and normal we feel pretty cramped, but the Highlander definitely made the drive better!



Now that Hannah can crawl she is all over the place and both Brian and I are her favorite jungle gyms. It is so sweet!



Here she is, taking off. I tried to have her sit for a picture in a new outfit from Grandma and I couldn't snap fast enough. She is on the move!



Grant has lost two teeth since school has started and Hannah has had two grow in, pretty crazy!




I feel like Hannah is starting to outgrow her "baby toys." Thankfully I saved all of Grants toys and we've started to pull some of them out. Currently she's all about blocks and putting them in container, then pulling them back out.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new car! The kiddos are as adorable as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new car! I'm still waiting for Henry to lose teeth!

    ReplyDelete