Clothed with Grace: OOTD

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

OOTD

I fully intended to find time to come up with interesting content, but time was not on my side. Life is busy, so just talk about my outfit today. Hope your week is going well!

Recently I went though my closet and did a major clean out. I sold some things on my Instagram closet, then took a bunch to a resale shop here in town. They ended up buying a lot, and I ended up coming home with this top and cardigan, both of which I've already worn of times. They are both from Loft and the cardigan was new with tags for $14 and the top was on sale for $6, sold! I first wore these together with white jeans, but thought I'd try my boyfriend ones this time.




Cardigan: Loft same
Top: Loft similar
Jeans: Old Navy similar
Shoes: Antonio Melani similar
Earrings: Nickel & Suede same

3 comments:

  1. I love the print on the top. It was a great find!
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have that top too, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete