Clothed with Grace: The Rosie Project: Book Review

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Rosie Project: Book Review



This month's book club book was The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simsion. I'll have to admit, I was NOT excited to read it at first, but then it showed up in my neighborhood Little Free Library, so I knew it was fate. : )

The premise of the book is that the main character, Don Tillman (picture a guy like Sheldon Cooper) thinks he can find the perfect match usually a perfectly-planned questionnaire, but then meets Rosie- a girl who is about as opposite from him as possible. She is on the search for her birth father and a friendship is formed. Rosie breaks Don out of his shell and you begin to wonder if there's the possibility of a love interest forming.

The story is light and funny and a book break from my normal genre. It was also a pretty quick read, which was nice. If you're looking for a new book to read, this could be the one. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment