Clothed with Grace: The Art of Fielding

Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Art of Fielding


Over Christmas my book club did a white elephant book exchange and it was the best idea. I ended up with The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach. It won book of the year a few years back and I'm surprised it had never made it on my to-read list before.

This book revolves around a small college called Westish near Lake Michigan. We learn about the lives of multiple people, mostly revolving around the players on the baseball team. We see how their stories are connected, what friendship are love look like, and how the choices we make not only impact us, but others around us too.

I really enjoyed this book and wish we'd done it as our book club book as I think it would spark some great conversations. It'll make you think, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment