Clothed with Grace: Life Lately

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Life Lately

Here's a look at life lately around here. This picture is from a few weeks back on Valentine's Day. Grandma bought Hannah an outfit, so I snapped a quick picture of the kids when I dropped Hannah off at school. These two have my heart!




We made a trip to the library lately and Hannah on the loose is like letting a tiny, yet Hulk-like tornado loose on an unsuspecting community. She was having the time of her life, but it look everything to keep her from taking every book off the shelf. I don't think Grant and I started going to the library until he was closer to two and we didn't have this problem. Hoping we can hone the crazy here soon!



This picture makes my heart explode. Last Saturday we were lounging on the floor and these two couldn't get enough of each other. They were talking, giggling, and having such fun.



Hannah has discovered stickers. Girlfriend spent a good twenty minutes putting stickers on the paper, then another twenty taking them off. Love that she entertained by this and thankful for all the stickers I've socked away.



We were lucky enough to be gifted some circus tickets by a friend from work. Grant was so excited, as we haven't gone in a few years. Hannah did pretty well, it was a great time together as a family.



I'm itching for spring! The Target dollar spot just keeps sucking me in. I found this cute sign and wood plaque. I'm still on the look out for a spring banner for over the fire place. I found one for Easter that is super cute, but not a spring one yet.



We've started to have some warm temps and the kids are loving getting outside! Both Hannah and Grant are eating it up!



Overall life has been pretty good, I'm thankful for my family!






1 comment: