Clothed with Grace: Work Wear for Spring

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Work Wear for Spring

Today I'm sharing an outfit that I think is perfect for work and the transition to spring. Which I know we are all excited about. I just got these Calypso espadrille wedges from Vionic, which is one of my favorite brands for both quality and comfort. Vionic is all about creating shoes that support natural alignment in your feet as well as giving arch support that works with both flats and heels. 

These are my forth pair of Vionics and they will be perfect for both spring and summer. I also love that the wedge is not super tall, so they are perfect for days at school when I need to be on my feet. I paired them with these kick crops from Loft, which I bought last spring. They still have them but only in a few very small sizes. These are similar and all sizes are available. 

As for my tops, this cardigan is super old and the tank is from Target last spring. 



Just look at how cute these shoes are! I've already worn them a number of times and know they'll be on repeat around here.


I've been keeping my jewelry simple. I love this Kenra Scott necklace. It has the perfect shine and I'm wearing the matching cuff today too. Both of these are pieces I got from Roxbox when I was collaborating with them. The remain two of my favorite pieces.


In some ways I am sad to be putting about my sweaters and boots, but I love the weather warming up and getting to pull out my spring clothes which have been unworn all winter and these new shoes are the perfect addition to my wardrobe too.

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit!! Such a cute combination for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete