Clothed with Grace: Summer Style

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Summer Style

Summer is here (according to me and the fact that school is out)! Today I'm sharing a typical summer outfit for me top with some sort of fun detail, easy shorts, and comfy shoes.

This top was from Old Navy last year, but the shorts are from Kohls and are currently on sale here. The fit is great and they aren't nearly as short as they appear in the stock image.

I'm also crazy about these new sandals Vionic sent over. Vionic is hands down my favorite for comfort in shoes. This is my fifth pair and they have been great for all day comfort with my busy "momming" life. I got these last year in leopard and leather and wore them like crazy and they still are in great shape to wear again this year. If you're in the market for summer sandals, I'd definitely recommend shopping Vionic!





6 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit. Love the top and your sandals. You are summer ready! - Amy
    http://stylingrannymama.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole look. Something I would totally wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my perfect weekend outfit- easy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete