Clothed with Grace: Summer Prints

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Summer Prints

I may not have a ton of summer clothes but I'm pretty happy with what I have and that many of my work tops have worked with shorts. This top is from Loft early this spring and my favorite. It's sold out now but this blouse is the same style in a pretty print. Perfect for summer style or to dress up for work! 

These shorts are super old-like six years and still going strong. I love these currently on sale at Loft. I have the pant version and adore the color and buttons!

I've also been wearing my sandals from Vionic pretty much daily. I'm also adoring these espadrille flats which come in a number of colors and prints! I also realized my sandals come in a fun cream color too, for those of you not fans of gold I think these would be great for summer too!

A few years back I was a stylist for Stella and Dot for a while, mostly for the deals on jewelry. I bought this rebel pendent and even three years later it remains one of my favorite and most worn pieces, it also still looks new!




top: Loft similar / shorts: Forever 21 similar / sandals: Vionic c/o  same / necklace: Stella and Dot rebel pendent 

Here are some other things at Loft I'm loving right now and are on sale!



Loft


1 comment:

  1. There is so much goodness at Loft right now! I love the bold colors in your look today!

    ReplyDelete