Clothed with Grace: Maple Holistics

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Maple Holistics


I shared with you all last month some new products I'd gotten to try from Maple Holistics and they've sent me a few new things to try! First off, I tried this Opulence Under Eye Cream. Being I'm nearly 40 I've become a bit more aware of the aging around the eyes. I've used a few other creams, but was excited to give this one a try. It promises to reduce wrinkles and bags as well as brighten the eye area. I've used it for a few weeks and while I can't attest to it's impact on wrinkles, I do feel like my eyes look brighter and more awake. It's a light cream and doesn't take much, so I think this jar will last for a long time. I'm excited to see the long term results!




The second product I got to try was this Lavender Bubble Bath. I love a good bath and taking the time to relax after a long day and this bubble bath is great! I love the scent of lavender, so it's definitely a win for me!



Even though these are very reasonably priced, I know trying new products can sometimes be a gamble. Maple Holistics has thought of everything and you can even request a free sample, so you can try it be fore you buy it!

I've really enjoyed adding Maple Holistics products to my daily routine and would definitely recommend you try them too!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cream makes me pretty. The cream is very smooth it. I'm sure many people like it. I like it very much. คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete